What are Sunburst Sailing’s Terms and Conditions
- While Sunburst Sailing will take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our guests, accidents can always happen. We will provide a full safety briefing and necessary safety equipment for your trip. However, it is your responsibility to take due care and attention while onboard.
- If you have any medical condition which might affect your day onboard, you must notify us in advance.
- There is always the possibility of personal injury or medical emergency at sea. We carry a full medical kit onboard and have ship to shore communications.
- It is essential that our guests are aware of the risks and adhere to the instructions, outlined by the Skipper, for their own safety. Guests must take individual responsibility and accept all risk of damage, injury or medical emergency which may occur.
- We recommend all guests have their own insurance to cover medical emergencies.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or injury.
Sunburst Sailing’s booking form requests that you confirm that you have read and fully understand and accept these terms and conditions.